Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What makes you choose cable over other stuff that's out there?

I have talked to a few people  about what makes them choose cable over Netflix, Hulu...I combined it all in a paragraph, so it's easy to read, and highlighted a few things.


"I like the convenience of it. If I am coming home, beat after work I just want to sit down and skip over the hassle of logging in, going through all the hassle of finding what you want to see. I hit on and here we are. It's the simplicity"

"I like watching sports. It's great idea to have it on your phone but I like watching it on a bigger screen with all my friends and family"

Then I asked if it has something to do with the fact that people still like to go to the movies all together

"Yes, I guess. They said online shopping will take over, but people still go to the mall.
and it's the reruns! I like that an episode can come up randomly and you watch it. It's different having your favorite song on your iPod, but it's another thing when your favorite song comes up on the radio. It's different experience"

No comments:

Post a Comment